Announcement: We have moved to - Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq. Call us on 402 2600 for information.
‘Come as guest, leave as a friend’, is our Core Behaviour. It runs in our blood. The challenge now, with the high turnover, becomes how to transfer this savoir- être (know-how) and savoir- faire to the Generation Z and new team members joining your resort? Today, each service encounter matters. It is the moment of truth for the GTH triad, Guest/ Team member/ Hotel, as technology makes those moments of truth accessible to the whole world, and most importantly to the prospective guests. This service excellence workshop adopts a systemic approach while focusing on the reviving the basics of the art of hospitality in the 2020’s, i.e., blending technology with the know-how of True Service, by True People creating True Experiences in our True Places.
- Study Mode Part-Time
- Seats 15-20 per batch
- Language English, French, Creol
- Service excellence redefined in 2020’s (Facts, Metrics and Statistics)
- Team assessment of emotional intelligence with regards to service
- Assess knowledge of the established service standards
- Use DISC analogy to identify guest profiles and empathetically engage with them
- Customise Service as per Guest profile expectations and practise through scenarios/ role plays
- Spot and address quick fix loopholes in the service pattern
- Work as a team to deliver the CHRG promise to the guest – Service Excellence!
- Take aways specific to roles:
Managers: promoting smart service experience to guests though balancing technology and human touch
Front Liners: master EI to better serve the guest
Heart of House: proactively support FoH for service excellence
- HODs, Managers & Supervisors leading Service Excellence
- Front liners delivering service excellence
- Heart of House supporting service excellence
Pricing & DetailsMethodology: We will use a combination of presentation, discussion, practice, assessment and audit
Structure: 2 full days is as follows:
Morning: Aligning expectations - Test Knowledge – Self assessment – Spot the Guest Profile
Afternoon: Practise in the operations (trainer present in the departments)
Morning: Feedback / Address loopholes / Upgrade service
Afternoon: Audit (trainer present in the departments)
Pricing: Contact us for course fees.