BRIGHT Level 1: Supervisor Development Programme
Objectives and Learning Outcomes
The Constance BRIGHT™ Programme is a highly customised competency-based management and leadership development programme designed and managed and implemented at group level by Constance Academy since 2011. The programme is aligned with talent development and human resources strategies of the group. BRIGHT Level 1 is for those wishing to take up a supervisory role or who want to further develop their supervisory skills. It is designed to enable participants to apply what is learned during the highly interactive workshops directly at work, and in their personal life.
to 10 month(s)
- Study Mode Part-Time
- Seats 20 per batch
- Language English, French
- Supervisors, Assistant Supervisors, Head of Section
- Team Leaders, Coordinators with people and business experience
- Aspiring Acting Supervisors identified for higher positions or responsibilities
- Experienced senior supervisors with minimum formal academic qualifications
- Develop and enhance the supervisory and managerial core competences
- Provide participants with the up to date knowledge, practical tools and techniques to improve their personal performance as well as productivity at work
- Develop self-leadership skills, abilities and attitude
- Promote the Brand DNA by reinforcing our corporate culture ambition, values and behaviour.
- Enable the participants to apply what is learned during the highly interactive workshops directly at work, and in their personal life
How the programme is rolled-out?
- The programme consists of 8 topics of 1 – 3 days each
- Delivered in a blended mode, with 80% of face to face workshops and 20% of online learning through the our Learning Management System
- Scheduled at intervals of 3–5 weeks over a period of 10 months
- Since it is a Certification Programme, the award is competitive and based on four assessments as per our internal assessment scheme
- Assessment includes the writing and implementation of a project (i2A - Idea to Action)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP