This training program is focused on the initiation of basic housekeeping techniques and comprehension to anyone new to the job. After completion of the course participants will have an understanding the role of the housekeeping department in the hotel organisation, the role of each protagonist in the housekeeping department, the floor sections, making a bed and cleaning sanitary installations.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 20
- Language Creol, English, French
Intake / Location
- October Constance Academy
- The importance of Housekeeping
- The role of the Housekeeping
- The Housekeeping Organisation (Organigram)
- What is the floor section
- Procedures on how to clean a room and the sanitary
- How to make a bed – The different Linen use in the hotel industry
- How to clean a bathroom
- Cleaning Products
- Health and Safety
- Ethic on the work place
- Professional Grooming
- English and French products translation
1. Entry requirement
This programme is open to anyone who would like to make a career in the hotel or cruise industry. Participants should be of 16 years or higher.
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 5 to 6 months with work placement.