Announcement: Few seats still available: Diploma in Hotel Management, NC3 FO, HK & R/B Service. Call on 4022600/07
This qualification recognises the competence, knowledge, and skills required for working in a front office role in an accommodation environment. It is awarded to people who are able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to work in a front office role, including providing a reception service, operating a booking system, handling foreign exchange and complying with health and safety and security procedures. The holder will also demonstrate a range of interpersonal, personal presentation, and customer service skills required to work in a front office in a commercial accommodation environment.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 25
- Language Creol, English, French
Intake / Location
- August Constance Hospitality Training Centre
- Use Telephone Systems in a Hospitality Environment
- Maintain a Reservation Service in a Hospitality Environment
- Receive and Action Payments in a Hospitality Environment
- Exchange Foreign Cash and Travellers Cheques for Customers in a Hospitality Environment
- Perform Cashier Closure Operations
- Organise a Porter Service in a Hospitality Environment
- Organise a Property Collection and Delivery Service in a Hospitality Environment
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Hospitality &Tourism Product
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Concierge Service, Courtesy Transport and Parking Services for Customers in a Hospitality Environment
- Provide Customer Service for Visitors
- Handle and Store Customer and Establishment Property in a Hospitality Environment
- Provide Establishment Equipment to Customers in a Hospitality Environment
- Deal with Customer Complaints in the Hospitality Industry
- Provide Office Reception Services
- Understanding Supervisory Skills, Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in Groups and/or Teams to Gather Ideas and Information
- Plan and Implement Hospitality Staff Rosters
- Maintain Personal Presentation and Appropriate Communication Techniques
- Apply Time Management Concepts and Methods in Business Situations as a Supervisor
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Quality and its Management- Leading Quality Assurance Standard
- Carry Out Induction Programme for New Recruits at Workplace
- Use Communication Systems in the Hospitality Environment
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of Business Communication in the Hospitality Environment
1. Entry requirement
National Certificate Level 3
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 12 months.
3. Exams and certifications
4. How is the programme rolled out?
Attendance is required at Constance Hospitality Training Centre for the academic element of the programme (1 day per week)
5. Is this workshop MQA approved?
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All classes will be conducted at Constance Hospitality Training Centre.
Locate us in Google Map
7. Course fees
Visit our Admission page for details about fees