Announcement: Call us on 402 2600. Intake October 2021 OPEN for NC3/4 and Diploma courses at the #constanceacademy
This qualification recognises people who have the knowledge and skills required for working in a housekeeping environment. It is awarded to people who have demonstrated the skills and knowledge necessary to work in an accommodation environment, including cleaning methods and processes, safe handling practices with regard to the use of equipment and chemicals, customer care techniques and compliance with Health and Safety legislation and security procedures.
This qualification is designed to be flexible and accessible to enable the holder to show specific competence in housekeeping. The holder will also have demonstrated a range of interpersonal, personal presentation, customer care, numeracy, literacy, and teamwork skills required by workers in an accommodation environment.
- Study Mode Part-Time
- Seats 25
- Language Creol, English, French
Intake / Location
- August Constance Hospitality Training Centre
Cleaning and Caretaking
- Maintain Housekeeping Supplies
- Provide a Housekeeping Service within Area of Work
- Maintain the Housekeeping Service
- Plan and Supervise Daily Housekeeping Operations in a Hospitality Environment
- Understanding Supervisory Skills/ Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and Implement Hospitality Staff Rosters
- Participate in Groups and/or Teams to Make Decisions
- Maintain Personal Grooming and Appropriate Communication Techniques
- Carry Out Induction Programme for New Recruits at Workplace
- Apply Time Management Concepts and Methods in Business Situations as a Supervisor
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Quality and its Management- Leading Quality Assurance system
- Use Hospitality Selected Software
Safety and Health
- Apply Sustainable Environmental Management Practices as a Workplace Supervisor
- Applying Safety and Security in Housekeeping
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Communication and Customer Service Skills in Tourism and Travel Workplaces
- Plan, Organise and Support Meetings and Workshops
- Read, Write and Converse in English/French and Foreign Language for the Hospitality Industry
- Provide Customer Service in the Tourism and Travel Industry
- Receive and Resolve Customer Complaints about Products or Services in a Hospitality Environment
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Basic IT
1. Entry requirement
National Certificate Level 3
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 12 months.
3. Exams and certifications
4. How is the programme rolled out?
Attendance is required at Constance Hospitality Training Centre for the academic element of the programme (1 day per week)
5. Is this workshop MQA approved?
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All classes will be conducted at Constance Hospitality Training Centre.
Locate us in Google Map
7. Course fees
Visit our Admission page for more details about fees