Announcement: We have moved to - Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq. Call us on 402 2600 for information.
The Graduate Incubator Programme is our Management Training Scheme which aims at preparing young Degree and Diploma Graduates with no work experience for positions of responsibility in Hospitality Industry. The objective is to provide participants with enough exposure to the practical aspects of hotel operations in their chosen fields to enable them to assume supervisory & middle-management responsibilities in the medium term and higher responsibilities in the long term.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 15
- Language Creol, English, French
The duration of the scheme will be 18 months divided into four distinct periods as follows:
- Period 1: Familiarization with 3 major aspects of the organization (Duration 3 months)
- Period 2: Exposures in departments and sections to enhance interdepartmental collaboration (Duration 3 months)
Fields of Specialisation
After 6 months, participants will be posted in the chosen department for specialization
- Period 3: Familiarization with all aspects of the organization and operation of the different sections of the chosen departments (Duration 6 months)
- Period 4: Coaching, and mentoring by the Head of Department (Duration 6 months)
End of programme evaluation and feedback.
1. Target audience
Participants on this scheme will be young graduates from reputed Universities and Hotel Schools.
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 18 months. However, depending on the progress of the participants, the course can be extended up to 24 months.
3. Exams and Certification
1. Attendance certificate for the Soft Skills masterclasses attended.
2. Attestation from the host Hotel for work experience gained.
4. How the programme is rolled out?
- Upon conformation of your selection, you will be allocated your Hotel for work placement
- The Programme Coordinator will draft and finalise your 18 months programme
- Constance Hospitality Training Centre will schedule regular soft skills workshops for all participants during your programme duration
5. Is this workshop MQA approved?
MQA Approval is not required for this programme
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All soft skills workshops will be conducted at the Constance Hospitality Training Centre.
7. Course fee
Visit the Admission page for more details on fees.