This workshop will ensure that all callers are given the five stars treatment. Weaknesses of the participants will be identified and addressed. Moreover, this workshop is also needed to maintain the standards instilled, improve professional telephone etiquette as well as decrease customer complaints.
- Study Mode Part-Time
- Seats 15
- Language English, French, Creol
- This workshop is designed for everyone who deals with guests on the telephone – front liners, customer service representatives, receptionists and all guests-facing team members.
- Common understanding of the challenges and obstacles the department is facing due to lack of telephone etiquettes
- Know the basic of telephone etiquette
- Learn about the standards of telephone etiquette
- Effectively communicate with guests
- Handle difficult guests over the telephone
- Aware of the basic customer service