The Supervisor Development Programme is series of core and elective management workshops designed to equip Supervisors, Team Leaders and Coordinators with the right skills, tools and attitude to lead themselves, their teams and bring results. The core modules consist of the basic topics that managers of today have to master while the elective modules are selected based on individual requirements. The workshops are highly interactive with individual and team assignments, presentations and research work aimed at enhancing the assertiveness of the young leaders. The programme includes assessments as such project work, multiple choice question, and case studies. We use blended learning mode to deliver this workshop.
- Study Mode Part-Time
- Seats 20
- Language English, French, Creaol
Benefits of this programme
Participants are able to:
- Acquire more in-depth knowledge, tools and skills in first line management
- Develop the right attitude towards learning and growing by working on their weakness
- Adopt a more scientific way in problem solving and innovating
- Enhance their self-confidence, communication and assertiveness level
- Learn from other participants through teamwork and team assignments
- Learn on their own, at their own pace through blended learning
- Benefit from networking with other participants with similar background
- Management Functions and Leadership I - Learn the basic concepts of Management and Leadership, including self-leadership.
- Project Development - Learn the tools and techniques of identifying a problem or an opportunity and presenting solutions that bring results.
- Human Resources Management I - Learn the basics of Human resources management.
- Service Quality I
- Personal Productivity
- Basic Finance and Figures
Elective Modules* (select any 2)
- Communication Essentials
- Business Writing
- Train the Trainer I
- Negotiation skills I
- Performance Management I
- Coaching and Mentoring at work
How is the programme rolled out?
- 8 to 10 months, 55 hours
- 8 Face to face workshops
- 6 core modules
- 2 elective modules (provided minimum 10 participants)
- Blended learning mode
- Different facilitators (subject matter experts)
- Maximum participants per batch: 20 participants
- 1 project submission and presentation (60 %)
- 1 written paper (40 %)
- 75% attendance required
- 100% achievement of LMS (online learning completion)