The IIP is specifically designed for students currently enrolled in a Degree or Diploma programme which requires guided work exposure. The objective is to provide those students with exposure to the practical aspects of hotel operations in their chosen fields together with various formal soft skills training which are crucial for any working professional.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 15
- Language Creol, English, French
Programme Objectives & Outline
- Have a better understanding through hands-on experience of the hotel operations
- Analyze the shortcoming in the departments and provide solution
Topics (the list may change without notice):
- Constance Discovery
- How to improve one communication skills
- Critical Issue Analysis
- A critical look at Management System
- Digital Efficiency
1. Target audience
Diploma, Degree or Masters level students from reputed Universities and Hotel Schools.
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 6 months.
1. Attendance certificate for the Soft Skills masterclasses attended.
2. Attestation from the host Hotel for work experience gained.
5. Is this workshop MQA approved?
MQA Approval is not required for this programme
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All soft skills workshops will be conducted at the Constance Hospitality Training Centre or live.
7. Course fee
Visit the Admission page for more details on fees.