Announcement: Few seats still available: Diploma in Hotel Management, NC3 FO, HK & R/B Service. Call on 4022600/07
Finding your vocation among a myriad of possibilities that exists in the world of hospitality can be daunting, specially for a complete beginner.
Join our Foundation Course Series and discover the best career opportunities for your future.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 25
- Language Creol, English, French
- Introduction to hospitality industry
- Safety & Health at work
- Introduction to Front Office operations
- Introduction to Housekeeping operations
- Career Guidance
1. Entry requirement
This programme is open to anyone who would like to make a career in the hospitality industry.
Participants should be of 17 years or higher.
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 15 weeks which include:
- 15 days of classroom sessions (1 or 2 days per week)
- 3 to 5 days per week on work placement as per hotel roster
3. Exams and certifications
Participants are required to sit for an internal assessment set by Constance Hospitality Training Centre.
4. How is the programme rolled out?
Attendance is required at CHTC for the academic element of the programme
Work Placement in one of our or our partner hotels in Mauritius.
5. Is this workshop HRDC approved?
Pending HRDC approval
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All classes will be conducted at Constance Hospitality Training Centre.