Finding your vocation among a myriad of possibilities that exists in the world of hospitality can be daunting, specially for a complete beginner. Join our Foundation Course Series and discover the best career opportunities for your future.
- Study Mode Full-Time
- Seats 25
- Language Creol, English, French
- Introduction to hospitality industry
- Safety & Health at work
- The Food and Beverage service in Luxury Hotels
- Introduction to Restaurant and Bar Service
- Introduction to Food Production
- Introduction to Pastry
- Career Guidance
1. Entry requirement
This programme is open to anyone who would like to start a career in the hospitality industry. Participants should be of 17 years or higher.
2. Programme duration
Normal duration of this programme is 15 weeks which include:
- 15 days of classroom sessions (1 or 2 days per week)
- 3 to 5 days per week on work placement
3. Exams and certifications
Participants are required to sit for an internal assessment set by Constance Academy.
4. How is the programme rolled out?
Attendance is required at Constance Academy for the academic element of the programme and work placement in one of our or our partner hotels in Mauritius as per respective hotel roster.
6. Where the course will be delivered?
All classes will be conducted at Constance Academy.